5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way
1. Yep, you read that title right. We had a small ice storm here (in March no less) which meant that we had a weather advisory at work. I'm a big wimp when it comes to ice, so I said yes please to the weather advisory and spent two extra hours with my little biscuit this morning. She took a nap, I took a shower, then we read some books. Great morning!
2. I drank real coffee this morning. So good. Not something I normally do, but Ali has taken to waking up early, 5:15 am this morning, so real coffee was necessary.
3. The Ericksons have a new workout plan. We alternate nights of exercise and washing bottles/dishes. Last night was my workout night while Doug did the washing. It's great because that way we each get a little alone time to workout without the guilt of neglecting each other, and we also share the dishes burden.
4. I scored a great little dress online at Land's End today. With tax, shipping, etc. it came to $30! Check it out here.
5. Ali is a big splasher in her infant tub. It might be time to wash her right in the bathtub since she's a good sitter. I think I would get much less wet that way. It's like I'm in the front row at a Sea World show every time I give her a bath. Lucy won't even hang out in the bathroom anymore when Ali gets a bath because she hates to get wet.
Not much reading getting done these days, other than my Booklist reviews, but I'll share my new reading strategy soon. And I do have a review to share, but I am still wrapping my head around the book I read.