Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So much support

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1.  Lasagna for dinner tonight that a friend brought by.

2.  Supportive cards from Doug's fraternity brothers.  It's hard to imagine that the guys I sang off-key Bon Jovi with in college could turn into such caring people.  It's amazing how we've all grown up.

3.  Season finale of Souther Charm on my DVR.  I still love trashy reality TV.  Maybe I haven't grown up that much.

4.  Tracking my packages online.  Call me a nerd, but I love tracking my shipments online!  I mean I love my Amazon Prime that gets my purchases to me in two days, but there's something kinda fun in seeing my dress travel through Nashville, then to Illinois, then see it delivered--YEA!

5.  My husband.  Forgive me while I get sappy, but he's amazing.  I know that having children is going to change our dynamic, so I'm soaking in all the goodness now, but I think the real good stuff is yet to come.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment